Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Here I go...

I decided to change blog places. I am getting ready to get rid of my Myspace over the next week or so because it's just too much spam! More and more people are hacking and it's just not worth it anymore! I still needed a place to blog so here I am! Everyone seems to enjoy it here so I hope that I do to! Can I get some advice as to how to set this thing up and get some pictures on here?? Enjoy the life of the Corder's!

2 comments:

Dan and Kate plus Nate said...

Hey! Welcome! You will love it! To add pictures you just click on the little icon that looks like a picture when you are adding your post.

Also, in your myspace message you typed your url wrong. You wrote lifeinthecorerhouse and not corder. You might want to change!

Kara Graves said...

i am so proud...my little mindy has a blog :) heehee. you will love it, and facebook together...they are so much better than myspace! (which I am about to delete as well!)